Friday, November 12, 2004

it been such a long time since i blog.........

hmm, i seriously think that i am going to disappoint mdm rina in bio..haha...i am such a total loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

me becoming more and more desperate,,,,,,,,,,,always think of him....
hate him for making me like dis,,,,,,,,sorry nt ur fault aniway....
well, i am going to supress this side of me no matter what...i will not embrace this adrenaline rush which i always get from you when i tok to you..........i will froze my heart.....

OK next on the 19 november, will be my confession day!!!!!!!!

i will confess to everyone about how i feel about everyone!!!!!!!

i will say the truth and no more lies...........i will write it down in my blogspot........

it i show my dark sides......the shad0w and twisted side of me !!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home