Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Junior college??? I cant stand it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haiz...........i am crying ritex now....i mIzz North View !!!!!!!!!!

I truly Mizz my Damm School.....I mizz all of you.......Shara i mizz you alot, The three indonesia gal, wartini, sofie and mariani,,, i mizz u alot.....

haiz,,,,,i cannot tahan animore....i cant stand Yishun Jc....is not that it bad, but life is not the same, i dont have my friend....witt me, especially by my side ritex now....so many unfamiliar faces,,,soo many unknow to me...where april and sarah!!!!!! where the nerd club sitting the same class as me.....i feel so lonely there.....i feel so lost...i hate it

there teacher there are quite cold...i mizz mrs chua, mdm rina, mr long, mdm aini, mdm koh and mrs chan, mr david chia, ms lim, mr yazid, ms siti ...those people are my friends...very close to me,,, i tok to them like my best friend, my close friends....i really mizz my sis lesson, mdm rina, it not the same there, i feel so empty,

juz now go back to school, tok to mdm koh, mr david and mrs chua, they realli make mizz north view even more,, they remind me of all the fun teacher...my best friends....mrs chua have always been listening to my problem, i got problem i can ask her for help, ani complain i can always tell mdm rina, she always give me guide, cheer me up, she and me love charmed, then we always tok about charmed, not it seem i lost it all, I dont have that i YjC...it juz a cold barren land in my heart, it seem i have left the Garden of Eden juz to enter the thorny Grass, the no life there,,,,,i have no friend in my class, all of you know me.......i always talk alot !!!!! make people laugh,,,,,but now i cant, i stay quiet all the time...like a rock....this is not me.....i want to enjoy myself there,, Swee kai...and xinni, they alway talk rubbish....there(in Yjc) we no business with each other......

Nobody do funny stuff, I alway scold daryl for his lame joke.....but now i regret it.....i wish you were with me ritex now doing that thing. make me irritated.....now i have nothing, kosong there, i want to see in scold again....and gossip with Chinn Yee and michelle...talk abot Gossip Club !!!!!!!!

Shara , i wish you were with me ritex now, by my side,help me out to go through this,,,,,,,,wish mdm rina, mdm koh and mrs were my teacher......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home