Saturday, November 05, 2005



Let me LISt down ALL My PROBLEMs (if I remember any of them)



1st: my weight problem-usually happen when I am stress
2nd: my apathetic attitude
3rd: feeling like being sombody's marionette everyday
4th:being left out like all the time
5th: deprive of saying vulgarities
6th: bounded by socially-constructed stereotype
7th: feeling like my life plan and what I meant to be when wrong after I join nursing.
8th: not hurting enough the people who hurt me emotionally
9th: surrounded by people who dont live up to my expectation of communication
10th: deprived of open-minded people
11th: not able to murder people who say i should be more manly
12: trying to make people of the world to understand I am a human and I do not need to smile all the time.
13th: people who have problem with my body language although it is good enough i did not insult them directly
14th: people who make insensitive joke and expect me to laugh it off.
15th: not able to use a shot gun and blow up the head off people who directly insult me
16th: not able to rip off the jaw of people who tell me that I suck
17th: feeling very stupid with only an intelligent of "above average"
18th: not solving my pimple problem and now it is scarring my face
19th: have to stoop so low to apologise to people who first piss me off
20th: not having dirty talks for a very LONG TIME
21th: have not met my closes friends from NVSS for a very long time.
22th: having to put up a fake smile toward asshole so that people wont think that i am the asshole
23th: not able to slash the people who ask me to shut up
24th: force to be somebody else in some friendship; not being able to do what i normally do in my normal life.
25th: not being able to solve my problem



ok, that is my problem!!
mr/ms annoymous

care to share ur view??

aniway, below is something i pick up from blogthing. com
it just for fun.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home