Friday, December 22, 2006

Yesterday, I had a super duper fun time! Plus plus plus.
It is freaking fun!
LOL,to the extend that I forgot about
time and mummy was angry!
LOL, I had to tiptoe when I got home! LOL

Suppose to be meeting them at 1.30 pm at orchard MRT.
But I was like late by a few minutes.
But the rest came much later.
The one who is punctual and may be even early is Aunty Grace.
Boy, she gave me a nag for being late.
Haha….In the train, guess who is there to accompany me
throughout my journey, Haha, It is Tian Yu,
that boy have not be in contact with me
for a while now! But anyway, we had a good chat in the train!

Anyway while waiting for the rest to come, Val, Jane and Vet
walk pass and wave at me!
Haha, fancy seeing them there!
Haha, Well, after I arrived, it was Mandy turn,
And then Felicia and last the almighty big brother Khai !

Let me do a shout out first!

Khairul,

All the best for your Tennis competition at Australia! Do Singapore Proud!
Bring back some goodies too! LOL



Moving on , we when to the food court at Wisma
and bought a few dessert! LOL. Plus the desserts are so colorful!
Haha, Don’t worry, there be a lot of pic for you to see later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home