Saturday, May 09, 2009

i dunno know what wrong wit me. apparently there are many internal turmoil within me.

i know i have irritate a couples of people and even my family members is not spare.

i dunno why i am acting this way.....

i know i am in the wrong
i know whatever i say hurts someone like hell
but i really dunno why i cant bring myself to admit that i am wrong in the first place


i am being like a real bitch...

yes i may sound bitchy but am i taking this bitch story too seriously

or am i really turning to a real bitch


this week in that hostel like place, i really think that i am the worse
asshole ever,,,i know it is not nice to talk about people behind their back but i just could not control my self. i regret back stabbing,,,,


something which come natural to me like gossip bitch backstabbing......i believe i should learn to put a stop to it......
but where do i begin.......


i really piss alot of people, i dunno directly or indirectly...
gosh i should kill myself....

haiz....so disappointted in myself for acting this way,,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home