Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Physic is like so Over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Physic sux sux sux big time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it over!....................... yeah man.....

the physic exam is like so done with it
i hate that subject, haha............well physic Suck...haha...........aniway
to all those who hate biology...all those in my damm class........Fuck you, kick my ass... haha( no offence) jkjk only..relax arr

yeah.....

Audi , i feel so sorry that you come late for geography exam....aniway it ur future .....you handle it GM son!!!!!!!!!!!!!


haha.....i feel like a jerk to day....haha.........

aniway....hmm feel like insulting people.......


Me soo cant wait for 19 november................chemistry exam is like so gonna end that day......plus that mark the end for O level for me....then shake my butt all nitex long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...........


BUt but the best part is my Confession on that day!!!!!!!!!!!!

all truth about me will come OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha
so if you have some question about me..any secret u wanna about me...tagged me and i will answer it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am gonna say about all the thing that i kept inside my heart which is building up and it is reaching my ass.....so ON 19 november i will be very happy...............

haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home