Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Teen are too Mushy !!!

oh dunno why......life is full of fun yet got so many gross stuff is coming out

haha......you know what, the thing that disgust me alot is teenager being too mushy......
aiyoh.........so disgusting leh.....wuck+ yuck...making me vomit blood...

ok one such thing is that one most of the guys do like" i will love you forever" or something like "let me cherish you and make you happy".....hhaha......wat sia......gimme a break...guys
get a life...........dun make promises which you cannot honour forever..hahaz dun tell me ur going to be devoted to that one gal all your life......especially at this age....please lah....haiz.....that why the society lack man of honour

okie now

to be continue...................

any comment............please tag my board


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home