Monday, December 13, 2004

Yoz.....i been such long time since i blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha..........aniway i am so fine, juz recover from fever !!!!!!!!!!!!
dun worry about me...haha(how thick skin i am) haha..

carry on........life have been very interesting for me.......
yup it is boring but ok.............i am very happy......much more happy..........hahaha
Confident of my sexuality !!!!!!!!!!!!!!............hahahaha...............serious i used to think i am a gay or and bisexual somesort like that,,,,,,,hahaha,,,,,,,,but today i wanna say out loud that I am a straight!!!!!!!!!......i am more confident and it a great load of my chest and ass......haha

aniway.....let move on.....dis holidae have given me a new view about what happen at home......
i undestand more about what is going on.........make me kind of mature.....aniway.....wat the hell you guys wanna know about this...haha......as if you guys care........if you care.....you muz be a very patient person to understand my crap..............hahahahax..........crazy life......

This holidea have given me lot of time to take care of myself.............hahaha........i can wake up so damm late and sleep very late................plus make me into a pig.....haha..i can do my favourite past time which is to sloth.......haha.......

SO how are you people doing? MY friends i hear no news from you plus not even an sms,,, hey tag me and say how are you doing.......i realli wanna noe,,,,,,i dun want to be ignorant......and dunno what is going on about my friends,,,,hahaha.......aniway the big question is this " do YOU guys miss me?"
haha,,,,,i miz you guys too haha......


ok that for now byeiiiiiiii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home