Saturday, November 20, 2004

THis is MY Confession !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COnfession !!!!!

Since O level is so over ......it time i want to say out loud what i have keep inside me for the last four year......plus i wont not see u guys any longer.......so there would not be much of a conflict,

let begin...........

Ruth= i always think that you are such a bitch toward people......you always complain this and that about people but u your self never watch your tongue and never change.....u always fall for this guy than another guys plus another guy,it make me think that u are such a cheap women...u think i like to be call " an ex-convict" juz becoz of my hair style....well the answer is no. I hate it to the core.....u have everything but your mouth spoilt it all..

Quincy= hmmm.....lot of issue to say........ok u noe the day when u called me and say that u saw me walking behind near audi block, then i say i did not saw u coz the day is like hot and bright that i cannot see you clearly.........well the truth is i saw....i was avoiding you.......don ask me why...i think you know the answer......
next, i hate your sarcastism!!!!! u noe why ??? becoz i donno how to counter what u say...hmm hate it when you outsmart me..... i hate when you are always with Swee Kai .... after all the shit he done to you, you still wanna mix with him......haiz,,,it your life.....do whatever u wanna do with it.

Nurliyana= nothing much to say.......seriously i dun think you can handle long term relationship....hmm..........explore all the guys....have fun !!!!!! Thank for making me sit and wait under ur block when u ask me to go there, while u yourself did not come down.....make me waste alot of time.....

April= from sec 1 to sec 3........i always thought that u are such an act cute bitch....
me so evil ritex.......well i am sorry for having such thought.....u have been suc a good friends but yet i only apppreciate you on the last year of school....me so sorry....

Xinni= the self- confesses Bitch......i hate you so much in sec one...... but after that i dont,,haha, u have been such a funny person....realli....aniway since sec one i scare to talk to you......haha...scare that i say something wrong and piss you off. seriously..i got scare when u are angry with me.....haha........when i thing i dont like about youis the way u tell to me to keep quiet.
dun juz say shut up to me............say nice ly can or not..........

Sarala= i pity you after all that thing that happen to you....you truly dont deserve all the shit that happen..............but destiny have allow you too experience it..........this is to make you stronger, believe it...........aniway i think you are such a durian.....hard in the outside but soft in the inside.....haha...i am so happy tht i noe you......learnt how to swim.....still remember u become water pontianak @ east coast......haha

Sarah= i always say bad thing abt you behind you back....i called the " the virgin wannabe"
okok.......the issue is this......u dont allows any guys to sit besides you juz bcoz u scare henry get jealous.....wah lau...u think any guys who sit besides you wan to" tackle" you izzit...please lah....get a life,,,,,hahahaha well that the past......i am so sorry for having such a lowly mentality about you....soory hor

Daryl= you gonna find this disgusting......very disgusting.....well..........i like you since sec one until sec 4.....haiz that is like so gross.......i have no idea why i have this feeling for you since sec 1. plus i always get adrenaline rush when i tok u . but i dont show it.........haiz......because of this i doubt my own sexuality.....haha.......well guess it gonna be joke in the future....me juz waiting to get over this, if i can get over this....
aniway thank for being the first one in my life to say that you treasure my Friendship....hehex
i really appreciate that......watever i say is is between me,myself and i,so i hope ur mentality about me wont change..........

Wartini,Mariani and Sofie= you gals are so nice to me....haha ntn much to say oso haha

Swee kai= I hate you to the core,,,,,,,you manipulate my friend and make him do lowlt thing juz to satisfy ur freaking lust.....you shit of the community, desperate freaking gay....go to hell......fuck off, go and die..............i wonder which demon-infested womb u come from??

Eilleen= stupid bitch. u suck......no respect for anyone, so irritating in mdm sung class......if u dun like the lesson get out lah, dun disrupt the class, plus u and swee kai are part of the conspiracy in making my friend to do lowly thing. go to hell

Anjana= i hate it when you bad mouth other and use vulgarities like nobody business...hey, watch u tongue....

Audi= you got lot of $ but lack family love,,,,,,,that is something money cant buy........too bad haha.......aniway after toking to you before the bio exam.....well i have a different pointof view about you now,,,,haha


that is I am done........( the truth i am too lazy to write any longer...haha well dis is enuff)

wait....
let not forget..........

shara= a great friend of mine which many of u guys dunno, she have been there giving me moral support till the end, she always listen to my problems and give great advices....to be honest she did a better job in being a true friend than all of u guys put together....shara thank you for being here in my life......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home