Sunday, January 16, 2005

After Two Week IN YJC



HMM how should i start !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

school is kind of ok, somehow my biological clock work automatically.........can woke up very early nowadays.........................

aniway i have enuff of insulting YJC....dunno what to say about that school animore,,,,,,it a symbol of pure hopelessness

haiz............i cant become the BItch that i wanted to be in T17........the people there look kind of nice,,,though.........quite nice lah.,....the make joke and lame stuff....u noe the normal thing.....
but still i cant get along with them, it seem i am scare to show them my true nature,,,,,,,,,,,,,the faggot me !!!!!!!!!!!!

the one who always screams 24/7 like nobody business,,,,,,,,,,the one who alway talk rubbish....who keep bullshitting........i am not me animore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it ironic of me to keep quiet all the time,,,,,,,,,, i am a fish remember, i cant live without talking,,,,,,,,,,,, haiz...............wat happening to me,,,,,,,,,,,,i even forgot hw to become
soft,,,it not very natural to me animore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am gonna die,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i try to accept them as my friends but i still have 4E1 in my heart,,,,,i cant let go of my treasure and move on///.......i am taking too long to overcome this transition........i am so gonna died if i cannot adapt....like a the animal which was selected against by nature....i cannot be the primitive animal....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home