Thursday, March 03, 2005

ok now, hmmm, i am still recovering from a shocking result that i get for O level. well i fail English, got aD7. My overall was not that bad. Bio and chem i got A2. Physic, malay and Math I got a B3. Combine humanities i got a B4. shuck i got no C at all but my english put everything insignificant!!!!!! i am so damn

I was feeling suicidal for the last two days. on tuesday i learnt how to cut myself, plus i have been planning my death, but why should I die early? i ask myself again and i figure out that I am a great asset to the world. so i cant die that easily. The future is very scary somehow, i dunno why, thinking about the future make scare to move ahead !!

anyway, i quited Yjc already, no point staying there anymore ritex, hey i think i am one of the earliest to submit my jae application. lolx, many are still thinking about what they should do in their life, but me? hehex, i juz put all the courses that i like in Nanyang Poly. hehex ok now, the courses i put all at nanyang poly, i only choose nanyang poly, haha, coz it is the closes to my house, can wake up late atleast, haha, ignore, I really hope i can go molecular biotechnology. or chemical engineering, that the course which i like, but if cant, i would be going to Nursing course i guess, well i tell everyone that i am going nursing. so whatever happen i will not be disappointed if i cant get those two. Nursing is not bad either. i can have a great career with it. so but how i am going a degree or something? that is what have been bugging me. how can i get a degree or go to university? siann. scary, i am thinking of long term but i am not so sure which one is the right path. haiz........................................................................how to go to University like this????????????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home