Saturday, February 12, 2005

Hahax, what am i doing at 12 midnitex? hehex, blogging i guess, stupid question and answer session to start my blog today. In a brand new day i guess, what can i say bout my life?..hehex it all busy busy busy... so much work to do. dis homework here, this project there..haha, you know today i rush from Yjc to Nvss in 2o min...that a wow to my personal record. hehex, today was kind of fun, i guess meet up with my friends today at school, haha. can you see i try not to use the word "old friend". they dont deserve to be call old friends because they are on l6!! still young and alive. Plus by saying that i feel that i will put them as insignificant people, so i try not to use the word old. I still love my 4e1 class the most, i miss those time. well changes is inevitable. aniway, i thought i got ever this "miss 4e1" but i guess i will nv forget this.

Than talking about the past, here now, let talk about the present. so how am i doing with my new class? Firstly, i was made the class treasurer. i am handling with alot of money, like serious alot, i do not like to handle with a lot of cash actually. Too much stress on my brain because there is this calculation need. Even more worse, my mental sum have become way to0 rusty. Wait, i use the wrong term.Rusty is only of iron remember? Anyway my brain have corroded in these past few month.I was not in contact with math until like now,since i become a treasurer to be precise. Now i must collect money for three event. firstly i the " times magazine subscription" . next is the stuff about the Gp file, Later it is about the play call "anothny and cleopatra". honestly i cant wait to watch that show. it gonna be great i guess since it is a big production. i hope nothing bad happen during the play. Oh yah, last tuesday the college had a cross-country, well to escape running i join the first aid club and it work. so i was down for duty on that day. well, at the checkpoint my eyes was having dessert looking at girls running. haha, i was having fun there. Oh yah and one more, my gp group member is making a project about homosexual. It is a 1500 word max essay. I find this challenging in term of content wise. where to get so much detail about those people. i ask swee kai for help but he say that the project is somehow an intrusion the privacy of homosexual. i am suppose to make research about the challenges a homosexual would face in term of personal level. great, where can i find those information, i was thinking of going to mirc and talk to those people, but i feel weird while trying to do it. There this yucky feeling while i am in the channel. so i rather go for the normal way of doing it. steal from internet haha.

today meet ming hai and daryl at school. it so fun to see them again. they forever play chess as usual. It a nice feeling to hang out with the people you comfortable with once again. after that we when to north point and we found tian yu there, the best part is going for an ice-kacang dessert at the foodcourt. it was so great man. enjoying ice-kacang with all your friends. haha, daryl is still as irritating as ever. Should i complain? Nah, dont think so, i like it that way. it remind me of all the bittersweet memory. Today is so great!!! i just cant say enough! i am happy that i met my friends which i lost contact for a few months. hmm, i hope the period of lost contact would not be that long the next time around.

shara:I know that i am very busy nowaday. i am sorry if have not contacted you for a long time. I also dont use msn very often also. so if there really something you want to talk about. Please call me, i will always have time for my friend okie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home