Monday, January 31, 2005

WAssup people !!!!!!!

haha......today got a new class !!!!!!!! haha...i dun actually know most of them, coz i am not involve the ice-breaking game mah. Hehex, i cabut go first aid duty as usual, clever anot me?
haha, cant say that, self praise is international disgrace, haha...who tot me that phrase arr, oh yah it none other than malini..haha

juz now read april blog liao..haha, she say i am so boring toking about YJc haha, got to agreed with that, i talk to much about it, not interesting anymore mah, wait long at my entries, most is about yjc and life in there, hmm, may be i should open up a topic which somehow is a very controversial and a sensitive issue......haha.........like what? talk about gay people? hai yah, as if there no other topic like that..sick of writing about them.....then what, hmm........i have totally no idea what to write, hmm sian-half..........

sian-half, sian-half sian-half !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so boring liao, haha, nothing to write about? i dunno who out there is willing to read my blog !!!
u know use this blog as a medium to expression myself and unload all the emotional baggage that i have, hmm since last year i start to blogg and well it work, somehoe i dun keep think inside, i express it out here, ani unhappy, here i will pour out my emotion, ya lah who wanna lend their shoulder on me !!!! i am lonely here, accept for the opals which haven forget me , haha

ok lah, i go first ok, if u guys have any interesting topic which u ppl wan me to write about , tag me okie !!!!!!
haha
love u people !!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home