Friday, July 01, 2005

If You are given this land, and u gonna make it whatever you want. A country, a lake and forest or even ur own beautiful planet. So what will You name it?

haha, in my previous post, i wrote about my fantasy world, but i forget to do something. I did not name this fantasy of mine. haha....so what will I name it ?

hmm, it feel hard to give a name to this world of mine, it seem not much name can fulfill my satisfaction......

here is my list of name;

Exodia
Pericy
Cephiroth
Elandria
Godialia
Entra
Entrix
Tatika
Blucharmdria
Holiblusia
Inxandrea
Mytri
Medlia
BLue
Caxin
Entrix
Inbu

hmm, what will i choose, i not really sure.....
i really like the name " Blucharmdia"...haha but I also the name Inxandrea....
hmm, haha, well, all this name i have been careful thought by me....
Blucharmdia or Inxandrea. Hmm, weird of me to think of something that Never exist..
haha...

well, i decided, Bluecharmdia will be name of my world and Inxandrea will be the name of my imaginary kingdom. haha, that perfect!!

how bout this, i have been thinking, i have a child, what will i name in it?
haha, suddenly that question occur to me, I really do not know why, but i go with the flow of my mind...haha...
i prefer a daughter haha, i have so much name to think of

here the list:

Yvonne NurAini
Madison Mariam
Presea Aisiah
Amy Nurdiana
Sakura Saidah( lolx. so japanese)
Artica Jane
Angie Maisarah
Rose Amalina
Saleha nurGarnet
Hadijah May
Selena Mayangsari


LOLx, that is the list of name of my future daugther, lolx, if i ever get one......i really like those
name,

well, i wonder have u guys think that before, haha, maybe i am thinking too much about the future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home