Friday, November 11, 2005





LOLx, had O' level english examination!!!!!!!! DAmn, I should have Never Sign UP for IT!!!!
SEE lah, DUE To my damn FREaking EGO, haiz,


Why I itchy finger sign up for it. hahaha. aniway i doubt i could make It. LOLx, waste $134.40.
lolx waste money, even that 40 cent can buy a soya bean drink, lolx

aniway It is over!!!! haham this time around I like no Stress like that. not that anxious at all,

in my Mind is just like " quickly lah, finish this fuck up stuff already, I got lecture to attend. HAHaha. In the middle of examination I am thinking of going to my Nursing Lecture. weird of me!!!



FUck, GOT school later, I hate MY fucking Psychology lecturer!!!!!!!!!! he like totally suck, Super fucking lame. wait not tht lame lah, very funny but he focus on his story that the lecture content.......my classmate go ga-ga over him, quite good looking with this american accent but still average joe lah, Nothin special.......


HMMP, HOW I wish I am at the top of a Mountain and scream the my lung out!!! that can be such a relieve....................it been long since I have very long idiotic laugh,. well i had that last monday when i meet up with sarala, hahaha, took some neoprint, turn out ok lah, not that fugly......
hahaha




HHAIZZZ !!!!!!!





I WANNA SCREAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





i was walking around and then i saw my butt reflection!!!



I have a butt of a post pregnant women.

LOLX

OUtrageous!!!!!!!!!!

need to lose weight, need to lose weight!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home