Friday, February 17, 2006

1 down , 4 more to go!!

YAWN!!!!
it is noon, friday noon! BORING!!

not quite lah! ok, today was my first paper. I mean for my exams.
Ok, Nursing Science D is like so Over. Well, there is so many drugs to remember.
I am like so stress-less when doing the paper.

WHY?!

coz never study! wahahaha.
The more you study the more stress you will experience.
That is my hypothesis.....


I mean i did study lah. I am not genius to pass a subject without studying.(ok, i always do think I am a genuis. but i am not) I study on mon, tues and wed.


By thursday I got bored of studying, so decided to go OUt with mum.
HEHEx, I know she was going high-tea my aunties.
LOL, so I did the puppy eyes, sad look and make that pitiful face. hehe.
Yesh, and she decide to bring me along! hahaha.


Oh my GOD. the food was just extremely nice!! Usually i go high-tea at malaysia.
HEhe.@ Mutiara Hotel, the food there is just Divine! When I say it good, it is really GOOD.

OK so I went to this place call " Royal Brunei thingy thingy lah". LOL
some hotel near lido. I just eat and eat and eat. IT was HEAVENLY but i did not eat like a glutton lah. hehex


after that, walk around the area and decided to buy a Peppermint essenstial OIL!/

I am still in love with scented candles and aromatherapy oil!

Peppermint gud for studying as it make feel fresh and calm
Plus it enhance memory! use that if u are studyinG!

i wonder what oil enhances your sex drive??
if you know the answer tell me ok!!
i am not finding a aphrodisiac for myself lah.
Jus curious.......hehe(grins)


OK, i wanna go sleep............

may be i shuld smell more peppermint.!

Ok, just something to wonder about?
Ok, there is like too many people having tattoos, Some kid have tattoo till it reach
the forearm and let just say this, it is all over their limbs.
Haiz, where is the role model when you need them?

it so ugly, now it not just the bengs who have that thing but aslo the mats!!
haiz, i thought the world IQ is getting higher but in the endd ppl are just plain stupid. Yes yes. I am against body arts!!! especially when the KIDS is doing that!


I demand a Legal LAW to ban kids of under 20 to have tattoos!

society is becoming an animal infested place......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home