Saturday, February 11, 2006

From the ashes, I have rise again!!!


hehex. Ok, it is like a year late to finally celebrate what I did not last year.
HAha. Feeling complete and so revitalise! The Phoenix in me is soaring again.


No longer feel so down, stupid and best part is no more sense on despondency.


well, I got psychic dream again.....before taking the result. the night before O level result, I had a dream for my O level result! i literally saw the number C5 in my dream. that moment....i knew it was my result. I woke up and i straight away told my mum i got C5. hahaha. some part of me feel comfort that i noe I have pass, some part was hoping that i could get better and another was doubtful about the dream

well, this is the third time this kind of thing happen, i shuld believe in my gift i guess. My mum ask me why I did not dream of 4D instead!! wahahhahahahaha.
for ur info, the first time it happen was 2 week before getting mother tongue result
I dreamt of my result and sarala's result. i told her she got a B3 for chinese and i gt B4 for malay. an true enuff it happen...

second was in december, two months before O level result, i saw 21 point in my dream and I knew it was my L1R5. I told it only to one person, my cousin and it came true...

they say if u can remember a dream it would nt come true. but it seem to be totally rubbish. having a foresight skill when I am in an intense stress, is really disturbing. i might know I would have nt done well or nt. Ignorance is a bliss. now i believe that.

Anyway, i would like to thank God for his blessing!! God have really plan my life well. He knew that If i pass my english lasy yr, I would not be In nursing. and may nt be happy after all. Plus it it coincide with my mum's prayer to make me go nursing. Well, god's must have granted it and in return he let me pass my english this work. It surprise me how destiny's work!!



next i thanks mdm aini for her help.
i really appreciate that.

and I also like to thank my blog!! Www.earth-virgo.blogspot.com I love YOU!!
without it, I would have not discover new words to write. this blog have allow me the opportunity to write. i believe due to extensive writing, it improve me in my writing skills. plus when writing very often, it make my mind work fast as i would not have any trouble to waste time thinking about what to write
this blog is a major factor that coz me to pass my O'level result!! blog really improve your english as you keep using the same word to describe what you are feeling, u will get bored of it and you desire to find new word that describe you feeling in more precise manner.
haha, blog thank god i have you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home