Saturday, January 21, 2006


The Day I work as a Cleaner.

that is the most disgusting thing that I have ever done. Yup yup totally. dotx.
ok becoming a cleaner at Sentosa is not my cup of tea for sure. haha. Confirm wan.


dotz, My mum think that I am lazing to much at home. Then she bark at my bro to ask me to work. Dotz, I was forcefully brought to Sentosa and clean Up ppl shits. I was actually expecting to work at a condo and clean up the mess there. like cleaning the window and etc.

But I end Up at the incomplete sentosa cove, where the are having AN event there.
so what did I do? they gave me a tong and the black general waste plastic bag , and ask me to pick up litters. Dotz. I pick countless cigarette butt and throwing into the bag.
Oh how gross is that? plus doing that in the open. OH shuck, my ego got hurt pretty badly at first. But soon after that......ok lah..........I still have to pick up rubbish, So much I am paid for this? $45 to work from 8am to 6 pm. Measly $45. LOL
ok ok. still money lah.......

come to think of it? I didnt do anything much except being bbq alive by freaking hot Sun. haiz. i cant stand it.
Plus all other cleaner smoke. Gosh I got a nausea and literally vomit gastric juice.
the superviser was kind enuff to send me home, but in his car his smoke lah . ai yah. smoking can really give me a headache. He was kind to send me home but he din know i vomitted in his car. LOL no that bad lah, I had a plastic bag. Even the face mask( which I got it from yishun polyclinic) cannot filtered out the smoke, haix.................i am still having nause. hai yah. I am so gonna die.........

I mean Like I cant believe myself that I become a cleaner. EEEH<>
ok ok. nextweek my sch gonna start. Yesterday was my last day of attachment. today i become a Cleaner. hmm, well life shuck, what more can I say.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home