Wednesday, December 14, 2005

hehex, ok today is wednesday so what does that means????????????????

all my test is over !!!!!!!!!!
whahahahahahahhaa


dotz next week is my two weeks break, gosh can really relax sia..............i am gonna sloth sloth and sloth even more until i redefine what sloth is...............whahahahahahahahhahaha



gosh, bio exam result come out so fast!!! wahahhahahahaha ( so u guys wan to know my result?)
hehehex, no fun lah u people, noe my result so fast!! of course it is an A.

it is a big A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am like so happy I got A for bio,

wooo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is an A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scream for me people!

ok, I am so happy i got an A (although i expected it).......but whatever i just wanna express my joy here!!! i cant go around and be happy over it or else people say I am very Proud. arggh, lowly human attittude , never fail to disgust me.....

i mean like i notice since secondary, let just stick with the secondary. i dun want to talk about the poly , poly is really an obnoxious place ) aniway some always say this " ai yah hasrul you no need study bio lah, u sure get an A for bio" i still remember anjana, liyana may be saying that and some more people......some even say " if hasrul fail a bio test, I will jump down"


i was like so.............suprised.......isnt that an unfair statement?

really? dont you think it is not fair to say that? I mean passing bio and getting an A is no easy task. I still need to study you know,


I am not that intelligent. I emphasize on the " that". yes , i repeat I am not that intelligent. but still intelligent but need extra work. If a genuis solve a problem in 5 minutes, i will need to solve a problem in like 30 min. LOLz

i am still intelligent but i just need a longer time. OH shut up. dun burst my bubble, dun try to be an "unjust self-esteem reducer" <------gosh u noe how long i took to find that phrase from sarah blog? freaking 15 min, LOLz, it is on june 8 on a wednesday....

ok, my entry today is such a crap...........school was fine today, hehex especially when u dun need to to give a shits about stuff and presentation animore. ICA(in course assessment) really sucks!! psycho ICA IS OVER,, psychology is boring, trust me!!

ok , then, this swine have enuff to whine for tonitex

adios amigos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home