Friday, November 25, 2005

Dotz, finally I can blog!! it is so hard to transfer stuff to my com!!
damn, the computer. aniway, today began with me almost peeing on my pants!!


ok , the first thing I had today was a tutorial lesson. Suppose to have role play on nursing assessment of the respiratory system. dotz, watever that is. haiz, i was like damn blur lor, dunno what to do.....I afraid to go for that tutorial. I din prepare anything much. it like 10% complete and I dunno what to do for the next 90% of the work. LOLx. so basically, i was on a suicide mission to sch.!!!! ok fine....

i bravely step out of my hse and go to sch!!. I could feel the adrenaline seeping into my body and my stomach losing its circulation. haiz...so while walking toward yishun MrT. I saw this!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

oh my god!!! there was a crow devouring that dead rat. the bad is like an bad omen!! eww!!
ok, this make my day!!! gosh!! ya, the first thing I saw was that thing. Too much man , too much.

the my face was like this!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


ewww!!! i purposely take a picture faraway from that area!! yuck yuck yuck!!! I cant stand that dead rat.


so my morning began in a depressin way!!
lolx..........


ok, when I reach sch, everything turn out ok. blur here and there and some confusion going on.... lecturer was kind enuff to teach alot more stuff! hehex,
but aniway, I still got a nervous breakdown....hehez



ok ok, this is like a super boring entry!!!!!!


but anihow!!!
evening was like so beautiiiiiiful!!!!!

My living room literally turn GOLDEN!!!!!!! hehehez, I love it!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


ugly photo!!!!!!!!!! yuck yuck yuck!!!

I should have taken a photo of my living room
haha, forget lah.......



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i try to take a picture of the sun but turn out to be that way!!! I dun even noe how thell that black spot in the middle appear. ai yah, heck lah!!.... k den .


got to go!! tata....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home