Saturday, November 12, 2005

Today is such a long day!



Oh my god!!, i return home and I drop dead. so freaking tired.
ya lah , yalah, there is no such things as a long day lah.....


dotz! started Sch at 8 am. my god do you know how freaking early i have to wake up???
7.20 leh!!! it just outrageous to wake up at such an early hour.;

oh shut up!! dun compare me with U lah. You sch at np, tp or sp or whatever there is....
HEllo, it not my fault you schooling at a far place. LOLx......aniway, i went to school with such a groggy feeling.....

OK let have a pictorial account of what I do today.not alot of picture lah


firstly I had was a Maternity lesson!!!!!!!!!!
I am totallly not interested in that..........wat as if I am going into the maternity ward and watch a real labour.. Gosh such a nice word to use " watch". it sound like eating popcorn and enjoying the show . Wahahahha

Anyway, watch some labour video. oh my GOD!!!!!!

IT LOOK so PainFUL!!!! the women screaming argh ! argh!
with the eyes with open! face so like having severe constipation and there is a hairy thing coming out of the Vagina!!

OH gross.

My classmate who is mostly female was like " I am not going to get pregnant blah blah"
" eeKK, labour so disgusting" GUys you know what I mean.
whahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha


GOOdness, so funny.

aniway, women who dont get pregnant and dun breast feed
higher chance of having breast cancer!! lolx

watch out!!

Aniway, after that, i had BIO lecture. damn it , it is so hard!!!!!
it goes way beyond my mind!!!!



after that i had 4 hours breaks.
stupid ritex, so long,

anyway, it was productive!!! preparing for presentation!.

after that i had bio tutorial and then CLINICAL LAB SESSion!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home