Wednesday, November 16, 2005

To this someone close to my heart,
I know that I am not in your shoes and I may not underStand what you are going through. I reAlly hope you are fine. I can undeRstand that it hurt alot to be in that stAte, but I hope you can react to this great adversity with much positivity. It is ok to cry and Let the emotion out, but you can't be that way forever. FAilure just make someone grow even more.Believe in that. From the ashes, you will rise like a resurrected Phoenix and soar again. If you believe in it, it will come true. I believe that life is fair. WIth every failure something better will replace it. You need to have patience so that you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Just dont give ya!

Hasrul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home