Tuesday, November 15, 2005

LOLx. I have such a fun day. Of course not in school. School practically suck everyday. So boring. Such A fuck UP Bio teacher. Such A screw module. And utterly pissing Timetable.

hang out with Quincy and watch Exocism oF Emily rose. Interesting show!! wahahahaha.
4 out of 5 popcorn!!! LOLX. so good and interesting.. although not the type of horror that I was expecting, it sure make a great impression.

scary rating is about 3 out of 5 skulls.


HAiz, I so fucking lazy to go to school!! Only got two lesson and in the middle of two lesson is 2 hours break. So Must waste my fucking 4 hours.

shut up!!! dun tell me not to use vulgarities and offensive words in my blog. This is my blog, if you dun like the content please leave immediately. Thank for Your Cooperation


LOLx, My classmate want a change of sub-group. LOLx, so called that they think sub- group one is strong. Strong??? nah, i dun think so, they have only good communication and motivated ppl. that why the are so called strong group.

but I doubt changing of sub-group would actually happen....... you know why, coz all my classmates is such a fucking coward!!!! Nato- NO ACTION TALK ONLY. disgusting, they dun even dare to voice out lor, to be a little bit deviant they become such a coward. so to this kind of stuff is a milestone.......as usual this kind of stuff sure get opposition force. sure some people will oppose but they cannot make it lah, to coward to voice out. PPL can just walk all over this type of shits.

personally if the class want to change, change lah. i dun care much of such shit but what really piss me off is group member backstabber each other. FUCK IT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! complain that this one not contributing and such nonsense. fuck YOU!!!!! I mean is not really entirely her fault lah, she is so fucking lost like all the time. My classmate is mostly speak chinese- she is a nepalese. YOu think she can understand?? duh no . firstly she is lost in translation and then u expect her to contribute. if you were in that state, you will be in a fuck up condition. see that why they want a change of group member, coz they see that sombody is just useless in it.
But my group member is not wise enough to understand that there will be such ppl also in they change group. Plus if they did not learn how to handle this ppl, how are they going to survive in a real world. i hate ppl with not a mature thinking.

stupid group. I am not insulting my group member but just how my group work. idiotic. worse still I am the group leader. Put insult to my leadership skills. is just irritating when people cannot listen to nasty comment. worse is people who denied their flaw. my group is totally not open to bad comment. if I say sumthing sucky, they sure will start cry and whine with each other and say I suck. Fuck It lah, i dun want to be a group leader in the first place.


children

haiz, depressing..............................


school= suck=boring=screw up= irritating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home