Thursday, November 24, 2005

I was alone again.
When this happen, i always make a review about my life.
haha, a reflection I guess.

Let's make a review of my life until now.



Now in semester 2 as a student of nanyang polytechnic. haha, semester 2 already that is fast. real fast. I still remember how scare i was when secondary school life is about to end and then being afraid of going to separate from close friends. thinking about it make shit on my pants.haha,well, it happen anyway.
then I learn something from it. What was close now so far, what so far is now so close. hehe.understand? decipher that on your own.

then everyone start to have their own lives, including me,myself and I. Meeting with new people with new attitude and new environment.haha. fitting in was hard for me, i don't particularly like changes. especially toward people who don't speak the same way as me.
meaning people who don't bitch. haha, well, at first I like my classmate as they are the non-bitching type. but then i grew tired of being the goody-goody type of people. I like being deviant. There was a point i miss bitching. hehex. How bout gossiping? i have not done that for a long time. No more gossip folk who gossip with the common topic as me.

there was time i fought with my classmate. to me i believe true friendship must have a fight at a point of their lives. friendship without any squabbles is totally crap and hypocrisy is going on between them.or may be they are just superficial friends.



one major change in my life, is when i move to a 3 room flat.haha,small but cozy. i do not deny that i miss previous house.it was so wide and spacious. hehe,infested with left over spirits that i conjure up in sec 2 when i was experimenting with witchcraft. LOL.weird, i noe.....


haiz, I miss secondary school life,it is easy-going, fun being rebellious and unity in class is very strong. trying to irritate as much teachers as possible, haha,ESPECIALLY GOSSIPING AND GETTING INTO A BITCH FIGHT.hehex, i enjoy that to the fullest.

haiz,it so late now, k den bye bye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home