Thursday, November 17, 2005

Blog blog blog??
I have no fucking idea what to blog about.

I just feel like blogging, but i have no topic to write about.



Damn, I am really into this jay chou song- Fa Ru Xue. Quite nice lah.
Music video also not bad lah. I first heard and watch it from MTVAsia, that is where i first started going gaga over that song.

i wanna whine about something but nothing to whine about??? hahaha.
I am soooooo writing in such an unorganised manner, not that is was organise in the first place.



lolx. so currently I am NYP computer lab. The boring lab, yeah i noe, wahahhaha......
nothing to do sia. hhaha, well, i gt many stuff to do but it seem that I am too lazy to do any of those . schooling is really pushing us to our next limit. hahaha, but not me lah.

I seems to be a unmotivated person....wahahahahhahahahaha.
aniway, i really dunno where my entry is going to.


Well, today i am quite piss with my lecturer sia. arggh. haiz, Her american accent was so thick like satay gravy that i could not even understand much what the hell she is toking.


What up with Asian speaking like bunch of westerner? why, local accent is very " degrading" izzit? LOL. nonsense. haha. I feel that bunch of people who had oversea education like 4 years in australia, and then return home and speak like Australian too. While spending like 20 years of their life here and once they return home, they forget the local accent and unable to speak local accent anymore.

Don't tell me that few years of external education cause somebody's mind to have a decay on their local accent. Or it is a trend that people who return from oversea studies speak like the people there or may be they are trying to show off their so called " american accent".

but whatever it is , it really disgust me that people try to be what they are not. I don't feel that what they are doing is call developement but more like "faking" or " some-mutation-gone-wrong-somewhere". Ok fine, I am not quite objective and more like baseless. Haha, just let me talk ya. hahaha.

LOL.

I got this feeling that I am going to die very soon. I dunno. May be die of brain tumor or a heart attack, or may be falling from some cliff or tall building. No no, I am not suicidal. It just that my brain hurt lately. I also got the feeling that I will have a cardiovascular problem, really. may be it is diabetes or even high blood pressure or kidney problem .

If You people saw my face on the obituary, just say hi to me ya. My picture will respond to you.
aniway, i heard rumour that next year nyp would want all student to have a laptop??
laptop?? for what?? that is like so dumb? nurses with laptop for what? Become High-tech nurses? weird ritex. haha High-tech nurses<----- that sounds cool.

haha, imagine nurses which only need to use the mouse and click around the computer and machine will be operated to tend to patients. hahaha, sounds cool!!

wait wait wait!! that is so not cool. It everything is done my machine and emotionless robot and then what will I do?. bad bad idea. ok, high-tech nurse idea bye bye forever.

I really wonder Why nurse are not pharmocology train?? why? why??
it is so lame if nurses cannot serve medicine without Doctors order. haiz,
aniway, I hate doctor!!! arrogant bastardise fuck up shit thinking that nurses is just their maid, To ALL Arrogant doctor!!!!!! Fuck YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehex but it is a gud thing nurses in singapore no need to dug out faeces from patients anus.
Thank God For blessing US! so doctor! we welcome you to dig hard-unexpel-shit out of the colon and rectum.

LOLx, K lah, gtg!! bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home