Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hello!!!!!
mizz me all of you??
haha, of course lah you would( please kindly vomit blood somewhere away from the com)



I am so freaking happy!! finally the hellish week is like so over, Ica is done though it was a screw up. I pass my clinical lab assessment, I thank God for letting me pass....and my bio practical test is done( Bio practical test , what is that ?? haha, ohh, that simple thing) It is all over!!! except for psyche test duh!!


well, this week start smoothy until someone misunderstand some stuff, Well, i try to clarify some stuff but no point toking to someone who dun believe you. Well, i know i am innocent and I know that i dont need to prove anything to anyone except for myself. Ani way, i wont be the one carrying all the venom and hatred, it is not me, and i am happy about it.

well, finally some external force have come to brush up the whinny, lazy, complaining , pain in the neck St John of North View secondary school. finally the time have come to overhaul the cadet of north view sec. this will end your laziness forever. still want to complain me to the TIC that i train u people like hell, still complaining about me to all the seniors. Finally the time have come, for you people to meet the real demon. haiz, i try to make you guys prepare for this day( which is yesterday lah) complain somemore lah that you dun want to do animore footdrill. Now NCO camp is in your own turf,in your school. are you going to disgrace the sch with your incompetency?
no ritex?


i always you people are pathetic. dun wan to believe me ritex? see, compare yourself to other school st john member, they are hundred times much better than You!!! still want to complain like children? LOL, you people sure die kena trample by all the bigshot. If you people think i am very cruel to shout at all of you, then too bad, now you see the true evil, hahaha, i try to warn u guys.....but no, you people dun want to listen.... too bad....

may be it is my fault you guys are very lag, i pampered you guys so much.......i play with all of you people. but U guys should have heed my warning. Now all of you are with 200 plus student from other bigshot secondary sch, how are you going to standout? m? well, i wish u all the best, just dun act childish, dun disgrace me hor....(ok, the childish part, i think if that happen, blame me, it is my fault) but still!! dun give all the blame, if i make a mistake i apologise, like i always do.

gosh, i saw yoggess face and i saw the face of distress in her , i really wonder whter she can adapt to this situation. hiaz, i try to warn you guys but suddenly you people turn on me, now you people gonna get it. I will asked Siti maam for your progress and how you handle the camp. Mr Long is so happy to see that you people are under so much pressure, well me too, but at the same time i wonder whether you people can handle the heat? you guys are still my babies mah, haha..well then, i hope with this training, st john of north view will be much better!!! enjoy your 5 days camp!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home