Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The sky seems to be dark lately
Not physically, but within my small universe that surround me.
the ray of light which I been holding dimming..........

I wanna turn back time if I have the chance.....
...reality just suck....life just suck...surrounding just suck.

Everything seem to be SUCKY!!


i dont enjoy sch latety!!!!! I kind of hate sch. well, I ask myself whether I am meant to do this?
DO I?


I cannot denied that i had suicidal feeling all the time. Finding opportunity for the perfect death. Despondency within is creeping out. Deluding myself no longer works.


I felt like trash everyday, I hate hypocrite. I hate whinning bitch who complain every single fucking stuff about me.

HOnestly, I mizz time in NVSS, coz everything under the fucking sun is a topic to share.
laughter, problem, sadness, joy is seen in everyone......

haiz, my life went the wrong way........i feel like shit! piece of fucking shit.


plus what i felt is is explain in this way. I wish to quote a Good Friend of mine by the name of Sarah Ong in her blog, www.simply-perfect.blogspot.com.....

this is her entry on Monday. October 17 Year 2005 :

ive observed that people go in cliques and if you dont belong, you JUST CANT BELONG, get it? some people try so hard to squeeze into the grps of their choices but they JUST DONT FIT IN. in other words, they are UNWELCOMED. of course im not saying that my friends wil kick me out if i try to fit in, but seriously, wont it be awkward if i try to fit in? i mean, i know its not right to do that. its just against my values. and i wont be happy either, knowing i dont rightfully belong there.

ive also noticed, cliques in sg go by races. most of them. so when a chinese tries to enter an indian clique or vice versa, they just wont get along well, you know? im not being racist btw, just stating examples. it just happens that way. and i dont know why. i dont know whats wrong. maybe its e language? they cant connect?

Sarah,O(2005)untitle .Available http://simply-perfect.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_simply-perfect_archive.html (2005,Oct 17)


I honestly find that her entry is true. I really cannot denied the fact that if ur not in the clique You can never be one.

hmmp hmmp hmpp!!

i wanna buy pen knives soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home