Tuesday, November 29, 2005

HELLO


HELOO!!!!


hello


hello!



HAiz, it is Tuesday!! hmm, Wait let me Flaskback!!!! to saturday!! haha,

so what about saturday? hmm, hehehex. well it was A-team outing. dotz, I think i am slowest person in A-team to blog about this, whahahaha. bad bad me, but it better to be late than never,.haha. Gosh, I never knew That I love barbecue. haha, Ok , here how the story goes,
last saturday was an A-team(nyp ambassadorial Team) outing to east coast. hehe. GOSH, it was at pit 7o ?? Pit 70!! lolx, it was super ulu man. hahaha, but it was nice and there is a transport back and forth from nyp. hahaha. fun ritex


aniway. we were playing games in the evening and then it rains!!! haiz, why, why why? but aniway, under the shelter we still have fun!!
haha, the rain stops about 5 plus and then ther barbeque starts!! hehehe, benjamin really knows how to make a barbeque pit, hehex. aniway,

i had fun eating all the chicken!! hehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehe. there I was laughing like mad ! so fun sia, I did not have a good laugh for such a freaking long time!!
well, the bond between A-team member grew stronger! haha, plus that barbeque remind me of the good old days when 4e1 &2 had their barbeque, haha........


well, this a short entry as need to go for tutorial. hahaha. k den got to fly!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home