Thursday, December 01, 2005

TO whom it may concern,

If You feel I am directed this to you, so be it.
I shall be dignified. I shall act with dignity and pride. I shall be what I have always be. I wont bow down to all this crap.

Sometimes I forget who I am. I become weak on my own. I let my self wither on all this SHIT. I must have forgotten what my best friend taught me. " Nice gets You no where"
I forget the motto I have set for myself. I would no longer beat around bush. I will be The Hasrul which You people never see before.

Fine. Hate me, screw me, stab me behind my back. I dun give a FucK about all this. YOU bunch of small fry think that I shall die with this, I had worst. All this talking behind the back is mediocre. OH , i forgot, you people are bunch of coward to face confrontation. Pathetic , you people move on coz of safety in number. I dun even think much of brave enough to face a real problem.

Childish fill you people to the core. HMM, Am i the pot calling the cattle black?
I sure dun think so. I may act like a kid superficially but still water run deep. This mind is complicated even the one who bore it could not comprehend what lies within.


To touch the surface of me and not go deeper is your loss. I am more what a person can see physically.


I believe my comment is not harsh. If you cant stand it, that is a disgrace. I dont give opinion without thinking. Failure to read between the lines just reflect your maturity. I dont believe my comment could hurt you so badly. Are you capable to handle what is needed at your age? Your shoulder cannot handle word that is not music to your ears?


i think this is enough.
hmm, i shall not soiled myself any further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home