Monday, December 12, 2005

dotz, i am blogging again.......hmmm, din go to school today, well, I must take care that brother of mine. haha, well , he is not feeling well.............


honestly, it feel kind of weird to blog these day, maybe i fear another shit cycle happen again...
just losing a friend is enuff, well I lose it for no mistake of my own.....weird.....it is very peculiar..
but whatever it my conscious is clear, i were to make a mistake, I will apologise like what i always do. My teachers taught me well. lemme quote from blue " sorry seem to be the hardest word"
but i would not apologise for something I did not do......



crapping nation, life is super nonsense----when u have no problem, some problem just appear out of nowhere........i mean like, Hello???????????? am I in some game? hai yo!!!!



currently...



i am just bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psyche ICA is coming up and I am so not interested in it!!


shit!!!!

haiz, haiz, haiz,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home