Sunday, January 01, 2006

Good Bye to 2005!!!!!


Year 2005 is what I call the year Of MUtiple screw up!! screw UP and screwUp and more screw UP!!.....................

WWWHY screw up?

First screw UP = end up in YJC in first three month course,, waste time sia
second screw UP= fail O level english!!!
third screw up = end up in Nursing course(regret regret regret)
fourth screw UP = sign up for O level english and regret signing up for it
fifth screw UP= have fucking social problem in NYP
sixth screw UP= gain weight tremondously
seventh screw up= signing up for chinese elective
eighth screw up= I am surrounded by people with a mediocre english vocabulary
nineth srew up= I never had a chnace talking to somebody which I think is intelligent

and the list go on.........................


You see I screw up in every major event in my life........
oh yah ! sorry for the late update i was spending time reading books and increase my knowledge (dotx). Yes Audi. sorry for the lack of update!!! now I am updating....


Hello 2006 !!!


so wat will i say about 2006!!

like what I say about 2005 in 2004 : click here


hmm, k lah,

Wish ALL of YOu a HappY new YEAr

one more thing, i change my blogskin!!!
LOL, rocket science!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home