Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I am like so sleepy. haha. I had a long day today. In the morning I was attach to Yishun polyclinic. Well, I am there for about a week. Today is the middle of my one week attachment. Well, I learnt alot from the attachment though I do nothing much. Well, that nurses there are very knowledgeble. I am impressed.

Anyway, about 12.30, I had to go to Bukit Batok polyclinic. See some museum call "Gallery of Memories". Haha, well, it is about how nursing started. Though I feel it is lame, I guess there is reason for me to know the roots of my career.

After that, I went to NYP. Got some CCA. stuff to do. I love my CCA so much!!!!!!
I dont know why. MY cca jus turn me on!!

ok, ok. I noe it is lame and uninteresting. My blog is not as interesting as Audi's blog. Some gross stuff will appear out of nowhere and he blog about it. So lucky ritex. LUCKY??? ok, that does not sound ritex. I dont to wake up in the mrt especially after my attachment and saw some carrot sticking out some little boy pants. LOL. wahahahha.

GRoss, gross Gross.......


ok back to me.......


what about me?


LOL. gosh, i really think there alot of ppl painstakingly go to a polyclinic just to get an MC. Fake MC. PLUS got this Ah MAh got high blood pressure hor. Purpose go for health screening so many times. Very Kiasu wan. Or may be Just wants attention from the nurse there. She was already advice how to take care of her high blood pressure but still dare to tell the nurse that she ate salted eagg lah, put alot of sugar in food lah. That is very dumb ritex. Kena council so many time. haha, but nvm lah, it her money anyway.


I love the immunity room. haha. GOt alot of babies come in, so cute . hehe. cute cute cute. Ultra cutee. Can play with them some more. HAhahahahahahahahahahahhHHAHAha

this make me wonder when I am going to start a family. I dont want to have a lot of children. I am afraid that my child would be devilish like me. haha.

K lah, i damm tire. got to go!! bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home