Monday, February 06, 2006

I wrote quite alot when suddenly THIS super OLD freaking HUnk of junk fail on me by jamming. TEchNOLogy never FAil to FAIl on YOU!!! URGHH all this man-made creation make our life easier but in return make us super frustrated in time we need it the most. HOW i wish i can unSCREW this piece of METal.
WWWWWWWWWWWWWhhhhyyyy do I even have to get angry over this mindless computer that cannot even Comprehend HUman FEElings?

JUST SHOOT me if YOU see me.


ANIWaY, today I went swimming. SWimiming? so wat? Big Fuck Arr You when swimming?
yEs, it is boring. boring boring boring. I wonder how many ppl got disgusted by this blubber of mine. LOL. Yes, I am fat. But I wont drown myself in self-pity like so many ppl. I mean like that is so pathetic. Please lah, dun stoop so low just to get attention. That is ultimate self-degrading. PLEase PPL like this should die of EBOLa VIrus.

EBola virus infect you destroy every internal organ in your body. U bleed from every orifice.
NIce way to die for ASSHOLE

Image hosting by Photobucket


just like this. hmm
Cool. This is cause by bio-terrorism. HMM
i wish I could grab hold of the Virus a spread it to BLK 305 of yishun!!.
and Maybe the void deck of blk 211.

idiotic bratz should die! Can U imagine while I was studying at blk 305 and then bunch of children at least P6 was playing catching.
They were screaming like being rape like that. Plus they are BOYS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!. what did I do to deserve this, Plus it already hard to digest psychology theories, plus with this shits. haiz, my life cant get any better!!!

Blk 211 worse, u can't study there. the place is infested with lowlife!! Smoking idiotsz who wants to die faster. HAiz, immature mindless teens. i wish I can strangle them.

ok now, i am so gonna sleep.

Plus ppl, tag me!!! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home