Saturday, February 04, 2006

It seem everybody have so much free time to blog everyday.LIke everday?
yeah, dotz, I mean like either they are so free or bored or they have something interesting to say. HAIZ!!! HOWbout me? 2 words to describe today it "Fucking boring". And worse still it not just a short entry, but it can be as long as an essay!! yeah, an Ass-say!! Sure got so much ideas to talk about life and how it works or may be they are So fucking need attention that they start to blog and tell every fucking small detail of their life. OK< shut up, i am not my self lately.


again me, I have no time to blog., "no time to blog" yeah rite.I think I have all the time in the world lah, but sometimes there is like Nothing to say. Nothing to say is nothing is nothing to say lah. so no point blogging over stuff which is boring or about some uninteresting and ultra obnoxious empty life..I mean like spare the good samaritan who is willing to read ur entry and not choke them with long
ass-say which turn out to be a mother fucking mindless entry!!! understand me?

OK gud, IF u dun, please consult a psychologist at least to check ur intellectual capabilities. U might be intellectualy impaired and that U are are too stupid to realise that. LOL. Dont try to re-read that paragraph above and try to decipher what I say. The fact is your're dumb. Face it. ASS!

oh great! recently I am undergoing a new type of stress, A great intense unbearable stress of not studying for my exam which is in 15 days time. So what should I say?
HMM< I have a great confidance to Pass? Haiz -_-"......I could not sleep coz i have not study. haiz, what wrong with me, I have not even touch the book, stress already. DDDDUMB EXam!!!!!!!

anyway, YEsterday or may be the day before yesterday somebody told me i am VERY SARCASTIC. and added u are HIGHLY SARCASTIC. I was like WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
since when I am sarcastic. I never realise that. or may be ppl mistook me saying politically correct stuff for some sarcasm. HMM< peculiar thing to say about me.
sarcastic= Hasrul? no, the equation does not fit.
Sarcastic = Quincy? yup equation solved!!!

ok got to fly to my bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home