Saturday, January 28, 2006



the WEEK have ended!!

cheer!!!
this week was so fun, and I love it so much!!
hehex
why??

Image hosting by Photobucket


Last Wednesday was the installation of Year 1 ambasador. After our 6 months probation, we finally officially become a member of the Ambassodorial Team. We were given our own name card and the ambassador name tag and also the A-team badge. Well, I think it is cool.






Image hosting by Photobucket

so this are the Juniors who manage to be install as an ambassador of Nanyang Polytechnic.
hehe, saw me or not? haha, please say YOu saw me in that picture. LOL..



Image hosting by Photobucket

hehex, well, this is us before the event starts. I got to say this" all of look so smart in it!! hehex.

lets start from the left, that is Cindy, Eve, Khairul, Felicia, Grace aka Gloria, Maria, hasrul duh me. Nazrul and Valerie. Ok, I am suppose to be wearing my contact lenses for that event but then. Lets not wear it. hehex.


Image hosting by Photobucket

dotz, we are like so acting cute. hehex, there was so much laughter and many jokes wear. haha. I love my cca that it is the one of the motivation for me to go to school.

Image hosting by Photobucket

haha, this is the picture of the Evil Queen and it royal Evil subjects. The one sitting down is the Queen of the root of all Evil. We are assign to our royal position. Mine is royal physician.
To know the post click here . hehex. Ok, this is a royal evil formal picture. Must look good, or the queen can really pinch you. It hurts, trust me.

Image hosting by Photobucket

ok, this is an informal picture. hahah, the royal family together, haha. Incase You wonder why that guy is in brown, he is an Alumni.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Jaime and her royal chef


Image hosting by Photobucket

her majesty the Queen and her highness the royal Voodoo Curser. LOL.


Image hosting by Photobucket

After The evenT!! we are ambassador now. haha .time to slack and no more Blazer!! hahaha, ThanKs to Grace and Felicia for making the banner.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Me anD Grace she can really cheer me so much.
haha, She and the Whole of Ateam rawk!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home