Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Mountain Hermit and the contact lenses.......


ok, that sound so obvious ritex....yes, yes yes, I finally wore this technology call contact lenses.

I find so much trouble putting that damm thing into my eyes.....
after painstakingly pulling my eyelid up down left right, it still cannot fit !! eventually it did lah

in the process, my eyes turn red and my face tooo, and i was crying in the process...

such a pain.....

yes yes yes, I am whinning!!! obviously!!!



so Liyana thought me how to wear the lens, and ok, it stcuk in my eyes.
so next is how to get it out.... that was easy lah.


ok ok, this is another rubbish entry, so got to fly ! bye!!!!



hmmm, i dun think i am going to fly so sooon...haha
well, talk to quincy last nitex, well, he is still the same....not the same physically, i mean not a transexual way lah. ai yoh but more to a chnage in his image....hahaha.......

l0ook like he broke all contact with ppl from nvss, not intentionally lah, coz he is bz in his course. wel, his course is highly stressful, i can understand that. i mizz talking to him, haha, it always not weird and awkwardness does not exist between us. hahaha, so i can be natural with him . LOL whahahahahha, that sure sound weird..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home