Saturday, December 23, 2006

Listen to Sugababes last night! I still remember how
i use to freak out everytime I listen to Sugababes!
Haha. that was the fun times!

The time when problem seem to be far away.

But some song still touch me and make me realise who I am again.

The song 'stronger' and 'shape'. the song lyric is just great!


Anyway, I talk to a friend. The only person who i can
trust my most deepest secret! Anyway, Quincy and me chat for about
3 hrs!

of course, he always help me out emotionally!

Then I realise something,I AM SO STUPID! STUPID STUPID FUCKING STUPID!
I look at my hand and I realise I scarred it.
Gosh, that thing wont go away!

Where is the 'self love' thing which I always preached about?
I am not being fair to myself! Being stupid and always
act on the impulse.


I should grow out of this.....coz like Bushra said
" what U doing is soooo secondary sch". Dumb!

Well, now that depressing period pass!


I went swimming with all my sweet cousin
(including Diyana,she feel like family already) today!

So refreshing! Boy, my stamina is so rotten!
Totally not good. But let me just comfort
myself by saying that I have a bad lung! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home