Sunday, March 06, 2005

hey,it been days since i blog!! When i made my decision about my choice of courses in poly. I did that in desperation. I just put whatever there is an apply. At that moment, i just want to get over it and let it finish as soon as possible. Well, i did not give much thought when i apply. In my heart, i just cant be bother with it. I was very "bo chap" in that sense. I did that Jae thingy on tuesday. It is kind of early to apply. Others are still thinking what to apply. Haha, anyway i guess it is a blessing in disgust because I did not suffer any server traffic jam. Lucky for me, my application went smoothly.

Moving, I felt that there no point to be depress. In other words, i got over my depressing. Now I won't feel sorry for myself anymore. Like the phoenix that rise from the ashes, i now regain my spirit to change my destiny. I take back all my broken part and soar again. Whatever the course I go, I know I will succeed. My self-esteem is no longer ruin and my spirit have return to it original form. I will be as optimistic as ever. I wont let anything bring me down anymore,

Now i realise that my friends have abandoned me. After the O level result, where is all my dear friend? Where is their word of comfort? Well, whatever it is, i hope u may succeed wherever u go. Don't look down on me or think me as dirt already but still like dust I will rise. Though the future is uncertain, I am willing to face it. I face this failure and I have learn to stand again. I am ready to work hard. My family is still there to support. My cousin have given great support and encouragement to me. I dare to venture into this new chapter of my life. Like the wind which blow all the bad memories away, the candles of hope will relit for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home