Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I never feel so alive today. The weather is beautiful. I love the gust of wind into my house. Today I feel a sense of peace. I feel so calm. I cannot simply describe what I feel actually. It something out of this world. Ok I get it. Today is just simply perfect. I am smiling. I am happy. I have nothing much to worry about. Everything is falling into their places. Life is so beautiful. I really hope i can stay like this forever. Maybe, it is a good thing I cannot enter a Junior College. Maybe God want me to see the other side of life beside books. I never feel so fresh and rejuvenate today. Thing are getting better for me. Though I always feel lonely but now it does not matter anymore. It nothing now. My family is here. I really appreciate them alot. Friends to me are just like a bonus of life. I can still live without them. I just need the one i care most to be on my sides. Again, I hope this day will stay forever.


I just cannot wait to retake my english examination again. I am going to face that "thing" head on. I will strike and succeed. Just as how i retake my mother tongue examination, i achieve better result than the last time. I make sure this happen. I will not waste this second chance of mind to redeem myself.

Hey, I guess polytechnic is going to start earlier this year. I simply cannot wait for it to start. I hope it can start earlier. haha. I guess may be people are still enjoying thier longest holiday of their lifetime. I feel so relax. I guess I should use the theme of "Timon and Pumba" which is Hakuna matata. It mean " no worry". haha, I should apply that in my life.

I feel my soul is hanging in the air. I feel so free. With all the wind blowing, i cannot help feeling that way. OK how about i feel that i am at the top of the world!!!!!!!!

Wait, what the time now? Gosh, i feel that the disrupter of my life is coming here. I think it is close. That is none other that my younger brother!!
haha. Where is he? hmm, should be home by now? haha, that guy is making me worried. haiz. see even though he is not at home, he already ruin my peaceful state of mind. wahahaha. i am joking only. He is my only precious younger brother. LOL, how did my eldeest brother handle the three of us. Tough job I guess.

Haha, ok. I have enough writing stuff. Well, the blog is for me to pour my heart out. I have achieve it purpose. Ok, now, got to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home