Saturday, February 18, 2006

My brain juice Ain't coming OUT!

DeGEnERatIVE BrAIN!


I can't study! HAIZ! nothing is coming in!
I try to absorb so much information.....but is was FUTILE!!


May be that the differences between PolY brain and a JC brain!
LOL. WHY? In Poly ppl tend to take things easily what tries to go in get BOUNCE OUT!! It did not even get registered in THE BRAIN! LOL

If IT happen to get In ,BY 2 hours, it would have been dissolve somewhere in the brain and
kapooH!, it's GONE! but My brain still functioning abit well lah. Still can remember! I am yet to be diagnose of COGNITIVE INCONTINENCE

But when It come to revision, it like shits! I dunno what crap is going on!!
Alert! AlerT! Brain malfunction!! BRain Malfunctioning!


Medical Socio is a biATCH!!! what the hell lor. It's a whole load of redundant info thrown to the face and u have to digest. Can Vomit blood SiA!!

Wait I can think stuff in such a negative Manner!!


Thomas theorem say
"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences."

I cannot think it as bad!! Must be positive!!


OK. I shall continue MUGGING!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home