Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I must be so bored that I am blogging again!
It is raining again! Gosh, that make me scare..
coz may ppl are homeless now in asia due to the
heavy rain.

In singapore, ppl like me can only whine
and hope the rain wld end. Some part of malaysia
people are suffering from the bitter cold and HOMELESS.

Yeah, I know is the monsoon season but i dun
believe it is that bad. Must be due to global
warming! Since the ice already start melting
in the north and south pole, this in turn cause
more moisture in the air and you know people,
it mean more tropical rain storm in places near the
the equator.

Talk about ecological imbalance. Many people
are falling ill. Quincy have been ill for like
two weeks now, plus his medication is finishing.
Boy, look at how the change of weather effect us.
Plus I knew some other ppl who is sick too.

Oh OH! I just hear the first thunder for today!
Anyway,not many can stand the cold especially
the old ones. Just hope this terrible monsoon will
pass our country quickly.

now, I officially feel that I am true
dumbell as I dunno what to write now.

The new year is coming! SO that mean
school is going REOPEN soon!
SAD SOB CRY!
I dun wanna go school!
Except for A-team meeting and event!
and meeting up with KUNTET!

BEsides that I DUN WANNA GO SCH!
I just wanna to sit in the corner
and Watch MTV, the Tyra bank Show,oprah, Get backers and
Everybody love Raymond.

WOW, it is getting cold in here.
and it is 11 pm.
boredom!


ok, i had enuff! Time to fly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home