Friday, April 13, 2007

April!!

the month of emotional rollercoaster for me.
The month I am so irrational, insecure,full of fear and worries.

April is not a good month for me.....so many thing happen in such a short while,
and this is only just the first half of april....

My grandfather had an acute myocardial infarction(heart attack).
My mum, my aunt, uncle and me was at Bukit Panjang for grocery shopping
and then we received a call from my grandfather neighbour, saying that my Grandfather had chest pain...

naturally, we rush! While i was in the car, I was crying already! tears just flow like nobody business. It was a really emotional roller coaster. nothing can decribe what i feel that day, and the few days later.

But My grandfather is a fighter, haha, that cute guy, he is back!! HAHA.
The days after the surgery is really scary, but he manage to pull through!!
so proud of him! and you know what! HE IS MY GRANDPA and he is 75 yrs old!

LOL

well, in the midst of the chaotic event, I loss my wallet, including my NRIC!
LOL! DAMN! but that doesnt bother me much, coz my grandpa is at the top of my list!
The loss of the wallet well, is nothing compare to the worries that i had in the past few days.


Ahaha! The royal camp! It was so fun! It really de-stress me but somehow i feel guilty that i was having fun while my grandpa is lying in pain in the ICU.
Picture?? haha, too tired to upload it haha! please refer to juliana's blog


Well, IMH post just ended today!!
Mental health is not what i expected, not my cup of tea,
but still I enjoy it !! today hor, gt a fight between two patient!
Wah, fun to watch sia!! LOL opps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home