Monday, March 19, 2007

I am back!!

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can blog again!! Whahahahahahahha

It is about 2 month since I last Blogged! Two freaking Month!!
but still I got to do something about the template. Anyway, So sorry about the last post! So depressing! but ok lah!! I got so many tag due to it, WHAHAHHAHAHAH

SYazwan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help me do the template. LOL

anyway, the lappy broke down due to the destructive effect of my brothers hand..
the lappy crash! then must be reformatted and then now, it is like brand new and now I can blog again.

Come to think of it, there is conspiracy going on, those idiots wont allow me to blog?? hmm

argh!! Ok, Working as first aid standby at GIant is quite an experience( I can sleep there) LOL



I was thinking about trimming my eyes brow. It so bloody thick! EWwww!
Ok, I disgusted by my own facial defect!

Cant wait for the next meeting this wednesday!! hehe! Cant wait to see all my great buddies!! my bros and sis!

haiz, i think I am growing fatter! FAT! FAT!!!

Gt to work out son!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home