Friday, June 01, 2007

Thank GOD it's Friday!

well, the week have not ended yet! Still gt NDP training session to attend tomorrow.
Now I have a having a HIGH Cognitive Dissonance!

Week 7 ended today! haiz! for more week to FYP!
and we have not done a single thing yet

well, the draft plan is settle already, now what I need it just to well for my
community health nursing. Anybody can share me a sample of a formal letter??
help me!* Crying OUT LOUD*

This is what happen when you course did not even teach you basic writing skill!
Damn! haha! anyway business student to help ouT?

haha. I got 5 ICA presentation to prepared!
Stress! Somebody shoot me! and plus, I dont even know how to go about doing this.
I really need alot of guidance. I need somebody dependable.

HAIZ! I can do it! I can overcome this Challenge! JIA YO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home