Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Second day as a 3rd year student, well not bad, it is good actually. Finally some academic, some theories today and becoming more efficient and effective nurse.
LOL, I just learnt the difference between efficient and effective during today lecture.

Anyway, I had$ no visit my grandfather for like a freaking 3 days, coz I thought he would be discharged today but unfortunately he cant. His renal function is not that great yet.
But I believed it wld get better.

While it is only 2 days of school, I already feel the stress as a 3rd year student.
Our mentor was kind enough to fight her way through to have the chance to teach us.
God Bless her! She would be taking us for alot of module!

Well, something is bothering me, it is bothering me very badly. It is my last 6 month in school actually. During this semester, I would do all the academic module and next semester wld be attachment all the way. So technically, now is the last time I wld be studying in sch!

It feel like Sec 4 in secondary school, where now I am thinking about the fact that my friends is going to leave me behind anytime soon, that include the Kuntetz and the Royals. I dun like this feeling. well, I should enjoy their company as much as I can and take more pictures!!

That why I use the song by Nelly Furtado. Coz yeah, all good thing do come to an end!

Kuntet and Royal: I love You guys alot!!!

Well, this semester gonna be a challenged for me, alot of thingy! 8 module to cope!
Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home