Saturday, August 04, 2007

Last week of academic studies for Nursing

I am back from the BlueS!

OK, all my ICAs are over. All the module consolidation is done and now left the exams.
The final exam!

Somehow I don't want the exam to comes!
No no, It is not because I am afraid of exams. But it is more because of the fact that
it a symbol of separation of the Class NR0514 and ultimately the Kuntetz.

ARG! such such things again! It happened 3 years ago and now it is happening again.
Shuck! After this all of us will be going to our own Hospital and shall work hard to be a competent Staff Nurse upon graduation.

I set my eyes to accident and emergency course and attachment. Choosing trauma as my specialty would be good. I need to work hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home