Monday, June 04, 2007

haiz!

I wonder what is wrong wit me?
i am becoming what I used to dislike...

feel so NOT motivated! but I cant give up now!
too many thing to do and too many thing dunno hw to do...

I wonder how long I can survive in an environment which there high usage in Vulgarities

I use is too. I know.....and I use it mercilessly.

I should change....really change to be better....
must start to hang out less with them..

I think i really change for the worse...change to person who have poor attitude toward his studies.

I need to control my life now!! I need to take more responsibility about my life
and take charge.
I should pray more.... i need to start praying!!

I need to be somebody better...apathetic attitude that is in should vanish!

Fighting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home