Friday, January 04, 2008

27 more days

27 more day to end of attachment!!


I miss going to school.
No no. Not doing the ICA part nor the part where you have too sit in
the big sport hall to do your examination. I especially DO NOT miss the part
where free-rider shake leg throughout the group meeting,

But I miss the long break time, hanging out @ hotshot.
Talking rubbish and self-entertaining each other
and of course GOSSIP.

I have not had those is like MONTHS now.

Anyway, here's what happen today.

Confuse patient: arghhhh!!

Me : what you want?

Confuse patient: Tomorrow the DOctor will give all of you beer?

Me: why? For what?

Confuse patient: Because all of you work hard today.

Me: ??????? (what the fuck?)


OF all things why beer? As if I would drink it.
But I know doctor are one of the most stingy people out there.

FucK the Doctors!


That is a bit harsh. But no regrets saying that.

Thank God It' friday!

Tomorrow off day!

I shall enjoy my well deserve rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home