Thursday, August 23, 2007

There was a suprise given to me today!
Cutting of cake to celebrate Jane and mine birthday! LOL
SO sweet of them. I am so touched!


Plus Exam ended today! hurray!

a great burden is off my chest....

so is my only reason to be in school.....

Ok ok, I am being very depressive but still it is very sad lah.
Some significant change are around the corner.

Ruth is moving away from Yishun. One of my best friend in secondary school.
Thought recently i din talk much to her but I am going to feel the loss. The Trio, Quincy, Ruth and me, have always confide our secret with each other. Damn, a friend is moving away...

So what am i gonna do in the next 5 week?
Holidaying!

I am gonna miss my group.
And I also finish playing Final Fantasy III from my DS.
Great Game! Cant for Final Fantasy IV and VII to be release for DS.
I hope they do a remake FFIX for DS too. FFIX is my favourite of all the FF games.

I felt in love with a music in the game called " Legend of eternal Wind". Great Music!

Should download it soon! Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home