Tuesday, January 01, 2008

OMG!

It is like 2008! woot!!

Bye bye 2007!

I change my template and forgot to save my link. (well done)
so tell me your link alright! so that I can RElink.

So my new year resolution. Same as previous years.....Lose the fats!
But the problem is that I will gain 10 kg instead.

Here's the trend

2005; 64 Kg
2006:73Kg
2007: 84Kg
2008: As in 1st January 93kg!

Omg! what have i been doing!1
Ok I will change new year resolution!!

Get ready and DIE in National Service!
LOL......

And also! to blog more! Blog religiously and blog and blog and blog!!

and BE more Healthier Spiritually, Physically and Emotionally. ( I am not depressed anyway)

on the lighter Side!

After my night shifts last week! Yeah! I finally did night shifts!
OMG. I got to tell you about all the drama that happen at Night!
And the fun too! but then that will be some other time lah.

So after the night shifts, I got 6 days off! Sweet!
Well, I went for a shopping spree! Even sweeter alright!!

So I bought two Shirt from Esprite.
Bought My Mum a bonia bag! She love bag!!
Bought my dad a Manchester shirt. My Dad is a Manchester FC freak!
But the weird thing is that after i bought the shirt for him, Manchester lost the match
that day. LOL tough luck I guess.

Plus wallets for my Mum and aunt.

And Me. Myself and I
I got what I want for such a long time....


Photobucket

Sugababes CD. I bought 2 of these! One for Quincy and the other one, of course for
Yours truly. HAHA. I am so in love with these album!
You should check out the track : Never Gonna Dance again, Change and Mended by You.
I am So in love with them!

Photobucket

Next CD is by Mutya Buena: Real Girl. Oh God! Totally amaze by her first solo album!
My favourite from this album is My Song, Not your baby and B BOY BABY feat Amy winehouse!

Photobucket

Lastly, Kylie Minogue; X! I didn't buy this album.
Quincy bought this for me as a X'mas Gift. SO nice of him!
So I got him Sugababes Album and Piglet and tigger plushie.
Both of us are Sugababes crazy!
Well, this album have make me a Kylie Minogue fan.
I am so addicted to her song " Like a DRUG".
YEah! The song is really addictive like a drug.
I cant stop listening to it and the urge to dance with this music is so overwhelming.

Then when to court tampines to get a laptop for my mum and a home stereo.
Woot! In total, I spent like $ 2ooo+ . Well, all of it is on my account.
Well, money best is spent on your parent.
The lappy for my Mum and a home stereo for my Dad.
LOVE THEM BOTH!

My brothers on the other hand, go get it yourself.
WAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHa.

PRCP! hmm

1 more month to go!



Photobucket
I miss all of you! We got to tahan for another One more month.
And we will become Full-fleged Registered NURSE. Rawk on alright! Miss you guys load!
and I miss the smoking alley! I miss hanging out there! LOL
That is our spot alright


(due to my idotic brother so called 250gb external harddisk fail on me. all the photo are gone!)
anyway,

TO MY ROYALS!

I miss all of you to death!!!!!!!


Photobucket

I miss all the Crazy times we had!

Photobucket

and how we hate the previous exco comittee. OPPSS!!

Photobucket

Celebrating each others birthdays!!

Photobucket


And DOing Crazy Stunt Like this In PUBLIC!
We Look sexy alright!!



I cant believe Our Batch is really the Out-going batch and we ARE the MOST FUN and outgoing
batch! Time really flies when you are having fun!! 2008 will be a year when we open up another
New Chapter in our life. For the ladies, is the working world or the Uni life.
For Men like me, It it the big NS. haha!

Photobucket

Miss all of you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home